JTandW RoflForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Meets Comedy

3 posters

where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies?

LFFB100
    Noob
    Noob

where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies? Empty where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies?

Post by LFFB100 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm

where did you get that sackboy?

and how did JTandW started making movies?

do you guys have a server in gmod?
    iTzApy
    iTzApy
    Admin
    Admin

where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies? Empty Re: where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies?

Post by iTzApy Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Sackboy: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60597

We can't have a gmod server yet cause we don't own the router. We may get a modem for our self one day so we can have one tho.
    Ginge
    Ginge
    Please Be My Friend
    Please Be My Friend

where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies? Empty Re: where did you get that sackboy?and how did JTandW started making movies?

Post by Ginge Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I could make a Server But one Problem i dno how to open ports i knwo a way u can make a server with out opeing ports just download Hamachi because it gives u a special IP and if ur mates join ur server on Hamachi they can join the server you made on Gmod :)
    LFFB100
    Noob
    Noob

Post by LFFB100 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 pm

iTzApy wrote:Sackboy: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60597

We can't have a gmod server yet cause we don't own the router. We may get a modem for our self one day so we can have one tho.

thanks i awlays wanted that sackboy... little big planet is my favourite game for ps3

JTandW FTW!!! Razz
    Ginge
    Ginge
    Please Be My Friend
    Please Be My Friend

Post by Ginge Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Lol. Thatsfor posting on the Forums mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 am