JTandW RoflForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Meets Comedy

2 posters

Getting kicked in Versus

haven86
    haven86
    Nublet
    Nublet

Getting kicked in Versus Empty Getting kicked in Versus

Post by haven86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 am

Has anyone been kicked from versus for no apparent reason? I've been kicked before no probs, I have my off nights and I know when I deserve to be kicked. But when your playing good, listening well and get booted it anyways it ticks me off ... .

The other day I was playing Dead Air on the 2nd map and I spawned as a boomer. The survivors jumped the fence and climbed up the fire escape. I was able to vomit on two survivor and the infected forced them to climb down. The confusion allowed me to stand under the fire escape undetected. Zoey and Bill did not notice me as they came down to help. Francis goes down and Louis is close to incap as well. Zoey and Bill are now standing near the flaming barrel so I jump into it to force myself to explode booming the two in the process. A hunter kills Francis, leaving 3 suvivors. By the time I spawn as a smoker the survivor team is well into the apartment building. Rather then risk a needless death in the apartment I decided to go around to the window near the crane. Before I get there guess what, thats right, "you've been kicked from the game"! AGHH what why? sad

So anyone have any stories to post? Of course you do this l4d versus we're talking about after all, haha. Razz
    Mezurya
    Mezurya

Getting kicked in Versus Empty Re: Getting kicked in Versus

Post by Mezurya Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm

It's usually because teams are trying to stack their friends... but if you were there long enough, then I don't know.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 am