JTandW RoflForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Meets Comedy

2 posters

Garry's Mod Reskins and Other Updates

iTzApy
    iTzApy
    Admin
    Admin

Garry's Mod Reskins and Other Updates Empty Garry's Mod Reskins and Other Updates

Post by iTzApy Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm

I am taking ideas for Garry's Mod reskins. Any at all. You want a reskin done in Gmod. Let me know. I will be doing them and then placing them on my DeviantArt. You will be able to download them from there.
    See if we can get people to come back to the forum. I dont care how you do it. Sell your soul if you have to. xD
    I know I haven't been on here much but I have been working. I am getting use to it now and I am a lot less tired when I get home.
    I will be doing HW3. Don't worry. I am just derp on ideas right now. I may release it but super short. 3-4 minutes maybe. I want at least 8 minutes tho.
    If you would like to add a clip, I will be happy to add it. Or if you have a NON-stupid idea. xD
    Mezurya
    Mezurya

Garry's Mod Reskins and Other Updates Empty Re: Garry's Mod Reskins and Other Updates

Post by Mezurya Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Can you head-hack? I want the one skin I asked for on Facepunch (long hair, trenchcoat).